Solving Business Challenges
Insulation - KCI
Please enable the breadcrumb option to use this shortcode!
As a division of Central Conveyor, Missouri-based KCI provides customized conveyance and industrial automation solutions to the automotive, industrial and fiberglass industries. Major customers currently include Ford, Owens Corning, Johns Manville, Tesla, CertainTeed (Saint-Gobain) and Knauf, AG.
In the insulation manufacturing industry, belt conveyors are the assembly line. We furnish these industries with engineered conveyor systems including:
- Forming Sections
- Traveling Side & End Walls
- Curing Ovens (Modular or Rigid Design)
- Cooling Conveyors
- Product Distribution Conveyors
- Product Choppers, Folders, and Slitters
- Electric Hot Rolls and Facing Application Equipment.
- Automated Packaging Systems
- Ergonomic Resolutions
- Conveyor Flights
Supporting them with rework, repair and general equipment sustainment.
- Modular or Rigid Design
- Curing Zones up to 30 ft. Lengths
- Automated Side Seals
- Updraft and Downdraft Versatility
- Dedicated Exhaust Vestibules
Engineered, Designed, Fabricated and Installed to meet our Customers’ Needs Based Upon:
- Pull Rate
- Dwell / Cure Time
- Line Speed
Now Central Conveyor is offering KCI and its clients the same Experienced, Focused and Driven Attitude it has come to expect with their business partners.
Please visit http://www.kciinc.net/ for more information regarding the products and services we can provide for you.